Where innovation finds protection®
At Sheldon Mak & Anderson, we recognize that innovation is your competitive edge - and it needs protection. With more than three decades of intellectual property experience, we specialize in offering powerful defense of your unique ideas. Whether it's prosecuting your patent, defending against infringement, or enforcing your rights in court, we have the skills and expertise to protect your innovation.
We are a full-service intellectual property firm providing legal expertise in the following areas:
- Patents: Patent prosecution, licensing, infringement analysis, litigation, and other patent-related matters.
- Trademarks: Trademark searches, selection, enforcement and litigation.
- Copyrights: Copyright registration, title searches, licensing, litigation and other copyright-related matters.
- Trade Secrets: Identifying trade secrets, establishing protection programs, preparing confidentiality agreements and other trade secret-related needs.
- Litigation: Handling all aspects of complex intellectual property litigation.
- International: Foreign patent and trademark prosecution management.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Alternative Dispute Resolution services including mediation, arbitration and early neutral evaluation.
- Green Technology: Patent and trademark prosecution management for green and clean technologies.
- Contingency Matter: In appropriate circumstances the firm will accept matters on a contingency fee basis. (See Practice Areas)
Muhammad Ali Hoping for a Knockout in Trademark Infringement Case
November 21, 2013
Ninth Circuit Outlines Boundaries of Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
November 19, 2013
Trademark FAQ: Why Is a Trademark Search Necessary?
November 14, 2013