Where innovation finds protection®
At Sheldon Mak & Anderson, we recognize that innovation is your competitive edge - and it needs protection. With more than two decades of intellectual property experience, we specialize in offering powerful defense of your unique ideas. Whether it's prosecuting your patent, defending against infringement, or enforcing your rights in court, we have the skills and expertise to protect your innovation.
We are a full-service intellectual property firm providing legal expertise in the following areas:
- Patents: Patent prosecution, licensing, infringement analysis, litigation, and other patent-related matters.
- Trademarks: Trademark searches, selection, enforcement and litigation.
- Copyrights: Copyright registration, title searches, licensing, litigation and other copyright-related matters.
- Trade Secrets: Identifying trade secrets, establishing protection programs, preparing confidentiality agreements and other trade secret-related needs.
- Litigation: Handling all aspects of complex intellectual property litigation.
- International: Foreign patent and trademark prosecution management.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Alternative Dispute Resolution services including mediation, arbitration and early neutral evaluation.
- Green Technology: Patent and trademark prosecution management for green and clean technologies.
- Contingency Matter: In appropriate circumstances the firm will accept matters on a contingency fee basis. (See Practice Areas)
Update: Twitter Finally Lands Coveted “Tweet” Trademark
May 16, 2013
Trademark FAQ: Does a Trademark Last Indefinitely?
May 14, 2013
Should China Overhaul Its Patent System?
May 9, 2013